Wedding Video Rights Are Not Sold : Big B

Reacting to a story that the filming rights of the Abhishek-Aishwarya wedding were given to a TV channel, the Big B says, "This is totally false. No such rights were given. And even if we were offered such a deal, we'd have rejected it outright. The wedding was a very private moment for our family and close friends.

"Continues the Big B, According to a report we've sold the filming rights for Rs. 5 crores to a tv channel. We've received a letter from Mr Rajiv Bakshi to whose channel we were reported to have sold the filming rights. He categorically states that the report was completely false. Neither have we promised photographed to any particular publication. The truth is, today (April 25) I haven't got any photographs. They're expected any time now."
The Big B is very clear about protecting his family's privacy. "And if I'm called selfish for that, then yes I'm selfish. I'll protect and safeguard my family's interests. You can judge me, condemn me and nail me for my professional conduct. But you can't follow me with cameras into my home. The wedding was a private affair. And I maintain that."
Having said this, the Big B adds, "I know the media was only doing its job. And I sincerely apologized to anyone who was hurt on our account. I've no malice towards the media. Maybe in their excitement some excesses happened."
At the moment the entire family, the new Bahu included, are enjoying the time together at the Bachchan residence Jalsa. "But I know this bliss is short-lived. I wish I could spend more time with Aishwarya. But we all have to get back to work soon. But the family is feeling so much happier."
As for those who were unfortunately left out of the guest list the Big B has this to say. "We had two kinds of cards made for the wedding. One was the wedding card and the other is the information card which will go to all our friends. It informs about the wedding with a shagun and mithai and asks everyone to bless the couple. We've sent this card to everyone, in the film industry, the political circles because of Amar Singhji and Jaya, and whoever has been a part of our lives. Even after all this if some people choose to be hurt what can we say?"
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger