AVRIL LAVIGNE DOES ‘COSMO GIRL’

She’s married, she’s got a new album out and she manages to stay out of the tabloids.

Unlike her counterparts Britney, Jessica and Lindsay, this Canadian chanteuse tells Cosmo Girl that it’s possible to have a thriving career while maintaing a personal life and staying out of the glossies.

Avril on the tabloids: “Britney and Ashlee, they’re really exposed in the tabloids, but you can control that. With Deryck and I being two celebrities in Hollywood, we could be all over those magazines if we wanted to. Some people do that–they go to every red carpet event. [All that stuff] is kind of silly. I have a career. I only go somewhere if I really need to go.”

Avril on knowing that Deryck was the one: “You just know,” she blushes. “I was in love with him and he was in love with me. I first kissed Deryck when I was 17, and I have been kissing him ever since.”

Avil on the web: “I’m not much of an Internet person at all. The whole MySpace thing, I’m so bad at that. I’ll change my pictures and sometimes I’ll write a blog. Some bands go on every day. I can’t do that–it’s confusing. I’m so not a computer person.”
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger