Doctors and Dealers


Sparrow n' Role
Références musicales : Lauren Hoffman, Southside Stalkers, Joan Baez
Doctors & Dealers - Social Skills (mp3) [download this file]
Doctors & Dealers - Party is over (mp3) [download this file]

Conversations make me bored" says Sparrow on her song Social Skills. I won't talk much then.
Karin Ström told me once that Sparven ("Sparrow" in Swedish) was "Sweden's only true rock'n'roll star with her outspoken and unpredictable stage persona"

She is also a god damn brilliant singer. And if I don't know her personaly, I can imagine, while I'm listening to her, that she might be a character.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger