Keira Knightley In 'Vogue' June 07

Inside the mag, Keira reveals she isn’t exactly sweet on her BlackBerry।In fact, the young starlet recently forced the electronic device to walk the plank.

“I chucked it in the sea when I was working in the Bahamas doing ‘Pirates,’ so it’s in the ocean there somewhere,” Knightley says in the upcoming issue of Vogue.

The June cover girl admits to feeling thrower’s remorse when she realized the potential impact on the environment.

“I didn’t mean to. Actually, no, I did mean to. … (But) I did actually go back and try and find it, but I was in a fit of ‘I don’t want to be contacted. Leave me alone.’ ”

I think that's kinda funny. Celebs are always on their phones, it is refreshing to hear they get sick of them too!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger