Drew Barrymore Wants Kids, Needs A Man First


Drew Barrymore is starting to get the child bug. The ET actress, who recently broke up with her musician boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti, has been getting a little antsy after babysitting friends’ kids and her god-daughter Frances Bean Cobain, daughter of Courtney Love.

In a recent interview, Drew said: “Oh God, I’ve just started to think about maybe having children. So many of my friends are having children and I’m godmother to Frances bean, Courtney Love’s daughter, and one of my best friend’s little sons, who I see all the time.”
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger