Lindsay Lohan stripping



So, you know how Lindsay Lohan plays a stripper in her next flvie, I Know Who Killed Me? Well, we've got the videos right here. These clips are shot from the point of view of somebody stalking Lindsay's character, and are kinda creepy, especially the voice-over. But there's nothing creapy about Lindsay Lohan almost naked with a stripper pole between her breasts.
Yeah, I thought that might get your attention.
The I Know Who Killed Me website has a really annoying age verification system which doesn't actually work in Internet Explorer, so I went ahead and made the videos all easy to watch right here. You can thank me later.

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger