Nicole Richie Scared of the Slammer

Last night Nicole Richie stopped by Late Night with Dave Letterman to tape an upcoming show and confessed that she too is worried about potential jail time.

"I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, and, you know, of course, I'm scared also, but, you know, I'm willing to face whatever consequences come my way, and I take responsibility for what I've done," she said.

Nicole was arrested in December for a DUI after admitting to smoking marijuana and taking Vicodin while driving the wrong way on the freeway. Because she was also convicted in 2003 of a DUI, she could face 90 days to one year in jail and suspension of her driver's license.

Nicole said she'll probably find out what the consequences of her ill-advised driving are at the end of June. Letterman replied, "I hope you don't have to go to jail."

Considering that Nicole's behavior is a little more serious than Paris' (back to back DUI's vs. driving with a suspended license), I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole does end up doing a little jail time. If she doesn't, Paris needs to reexamine her hiring choice if she ever needs a criminal lawyer again.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger