Vanessa Minnillo, good girl gone bad?

I showed pictures of Lindsay Lohan coked up partying with a friend holding a knife at each other. It didn’t hit me then it could be Vanessa Minnillo. I could have sworn that I thought it looked like her.. but I said to myself.. no way, it could not be Minnillo. She’s not like that. I was wrong!



The New York Post confirmed that the party pal of Lindsay Lohan is indeed Vanessa Minnillo, Nick Lachey’s girlfriend. According to source, Minnillo might have a hard time getting a new job because of these risque party pictures. Apparently, these pictures were taken last summer.

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger