Jessica Alba in UK GQ July

If you ever wanted to know what it takes to be Jessica Alba’s boyfriend, well she reveals all in this August’s UK edition of GQ.

Jess who is currently dating movie producer Cash Warren, says the first thing she looks for in a guy is brains- not good
looks.

On what kind of things she’s looking for in a man: “I don’t really have a type as such. Intelligence, kindness, a sense of humour - that’s kind of it for me.”

On pretty boys: “I don’t really care that much about the physical. I see all the pretty boys
I want when I’m working. I’d much rather have a great conversation with
someone.”

She also thinks Hollywood stars take themselves too seriously which to me seems a little too hypocritical.

On Hollywood: “It’s a trap for actors to think they’re the center of the universe. I’ve never been that impressed with myself. I really don’t think about it.”

See for me, I have a problem with that quote. Didn’t she say somewhere that she was sick of everyone thinking she was hot. You have to be pretty impressed with yourself to think everyone thinks you’re hot, to the point where your actually sick of it! Oh woe is to be Jessica Alba.

Jessica also hinted that any man who wants to date her must be friends with her dad. “I like a guy to be in touch with his feelings. He’s also got to be able to hang out with my dad.”

So I guess that’s it! Now any guy out there who wants to date Jessica Alba has all of the keys to success. And personally, I don’t find Cash Warren that hot, so maybe there is hope for the average joe, if she is ever single again.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger