ALL ABOUT HAPPY~~ UN~HAPPY

A lot of people are un~happy, hating some part of their life, or just plain old dont wanna think of the happy things. . . . . .think about some of these... are they true in any aspect of your life . .. ? ?
And what about the good things in your life . . .. ? ? ?

And I cant find the right words to express myself, with out saying it wrong, or upsetting someone . .. . or completely not knowing what im talking about . .. . .


So I have a few of these quotes . .. . .. think about them .....

Read em and tell me what you think . .. .
Agree? .. . Disagree?. . . .

“Simply put, you believe that things or people make you unhappy, but this is not accurate. You make yourself unhappy.”

“Unhappiness is not knowing what we want and killing ourselves to get it.”

“All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love”

“Unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents and our expectations”

“Most successes are unhappy. That's why they are successes - they have to reassure themselves about themselves by achieving something that the world will notice.”

“There is only one cause of unhappiness: the false beliefs you have in your head, beliefs so widespread, so commonly held, that it never occurs to you to question them.”

“Given the amount of unjust suffering and unhappiness in the world, I am deeply grateful for, sometimes even perplexed by, how much misery I have been spared.”

“I have been very happy, very rich, very beautiful much adulated, very famous and very unhappy”

“Unhappiness does make people look stupid”

and then i found these. .. . .

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”


“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”

“Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”

I hope you enjoyed these. . . .and please do add any of your own, ones you may like or feel at the present time ...
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger