Could Paris Actually Be An Adult?

I had a difficult time typing this post…had to get the twitches out and get focused on the keyboard. This is mainly because I couldn’t believe what I was reading. Paris Hilton is reportedly going to Rwanda to help bring aid to the country. The trip will happen in November and Paris chatted with E! Online about her plans for the trip.

On what prompted her trip:
“There’s so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help.”

On her increased interest in humanitarian causes:
“I want to visit more countries where poverty and children’s issues are a big concern. I know there’s a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues.”

On keeping the planet safe:
She will also be working on her new Beverly Hills home to make it more “green friendly.”
“I just bought the house and haven’t been able to work on it yet,” Hilton said. “But I intend to.”

It’s nice that Paris is seemingly attempting to be an actual full-fledged adult, but there must be some ulterior motive here. I’m guessing she wants to have a baby and wants to be responsible in the public’s eye so that she won’t get slammed when she gets pregnant. There’s just one problem though; when Paris gives birth thats when the world will end. It will simply implode. It will be like one of those Supernovas where a star implodes, except in this case the aftermath will be a 50-mile diamter ball of STD’s.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger