EVAN RACHEL WOOD DOES ‘ARENA’

Hollywood lolita Evan Rachel Wood ropes up for a sexy new photo-shoot in the November pages of Arena magazine.

The 19-year-old S.O. of shock rocker Marilyn Manson opens up to the mag about love, life and her upcoming album!


ERW on her future music career: “I’m probably more passionate about music than acting, but I don’t want to do it half-assed. And when I do, I get to deal with the rumours flying around that my boyfriend wrote all my songs and that I’m just using him for a singing career! Won’t that be great?”

ERW on life as a teenager in the 21st century: “You know everyone’s so worried about teenagers, sex, STDs — just talk to them! Educate them! I keep putting down MTV, it’s not solely their fault, but there’s not really any music on it any more. We did our music video and it was banned. And then I turn on The Real World or something, and it’s full of people getting drunk, having sex and not even remembering it the next day, and they act like it’s no big deal. It’s stupid.”
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger