Pamela Anderson wants you to know she’s not pregnant

Stop shopping for those joint wedding/baby gifts. Pamela Anderson says she is NOT pregnant.

“Please tell everybody – categorically I am not pregnant,” Anderson told Las Vegas celebrity blogger Robin Leach. “It’s just not true,” the mother of two added to Leach, who interviewed her at a party Wednesday night for airline magnate Richard Branson. “I would tell you if it was.” Why do I not believe that she would tell us if she were?

Pamela added a quote on her own personal website about media coverage: “So funny,” she writes. “I don’t normally look at press but Rick does sometimes. And so much nonsense. Don’t believe what you read. Esp about people (sic) personal business.”

So what do you think? I don’t know….I sort of think she’s not really trustworthy after reading Kid Rock’s stories lately. I just find it weird that you would marry someone so quickly that you started sleeping with to get out of poker debt to begin with…. Which, fyi, is super classy in my opinion.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger