Gisele in GQ

Gisele Bundchen thinks the world of beau Tom Brady. “He really, genuinely doesn’t have a bad bone in his body,” the Brazilian-born model, 27, says in the July issue of GQ. “And he is a very positive person.”

Bundchen and the New Englands Quarterback have been dating since 2006, when he split with girlfriend Bridget Moynahan, who shortly thereafter announced she was pregnant with Brady’s baby.

“I think we have a lot of things in common, and I think he is a really great person,” Bundchen said.

She also set the record straight on her split from Leonardo DiCaprio, whom she dated before Brady. Reports had surfaced that she was so upset after their 2005 split that she cut off all her hair a la Britney. She called those claims “ridiculous.”

Still, she admitted, “I’ve had my heart broken. But I think you can have your heart broken by your friends that you trust, or by — I don’t think it necessarily has to be… I think sometimes you have high expectations for people because you have high expectations for yourself.” She said she’s “always been in serious relationships.”
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainment-3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger